- Executive Roundtable – Life Sciences Industry Update
- FDA Update – Recent Developments and New Initiatives Impacting Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Companies
- HCP Relationships and Enforcement Issues
- Brexit Update
- Financing Alternatives for Life Sciences Companies
- Business and Legal Issues for Early-Stage Companies
- Patent Prosecution and Litigation Issues for Life Sciences Companies
- Hot Button Antitrust Issues for Life Science Companies
- Business and Legal Issues in Clinical Research Arrangements
- Company Presentations
FDA Update Panel Feature
FDA Update – Recent Developments and New Initiatives Including a UFA Update
- Milbhor D’Silva, Vice President, Product Safety & Pharmacovigilance, Astellas Pharma Global Development, Inc.
- Dimitra Georganopoulou, Ph.D., Invention Manager, Innovation and Commercialization Officer, Innovation and New Ventures Office (INVO)
- Clint Vranian, Vice President and General Counsel, VitalPet
- Brian J. Malkin, Senior Counsel, McGuireWoods LLP (Moderator)
For full Agenda, click here.
Who Should Attend
Executives, legal counsel and compliance officers of life sciences companies; investors in manufacturers, distributors, and start-up companies.
CLE applications will be made.
Swissôtel Chicago, 323 E Upper Wacker Dr., Chicago, IL 60601
FDA Life readers can register for the conference at 50% off using the code PHARMA50. To register for the conference, click here.
A block of hotel rooms has been reserved at Swissotel at a discounted rate of $309 per night.
For details, click here.
For more information
Karna Pruiett +1 312 849 8137 email@example.com